• Send us a message

    Fill in our form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

    Please enter name
    Please enter your telephone number
    Please enter your email address
    Please let us know which of offices would most convenient for you?
    Please enter the details of your enquiry
    Please enter the verification code
    Send us a message
  • Services for you
  • Services for business

Agricultural Land

Glanvilles Commercial Property team has specialist experience in all types of agricultural land transactions ranging from the sale and purchase of large farms through to small paddocks. We have close connections with local agricultural land agents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight to help provide all the professional help and advice you need.

We pride ourselves in assisting many farming families over several generations and look forward to helping many more existing and new farming families and partnerships over the generations to come.

Our experience and expertise are not limited to sales and purchases. We can help with all the elements of running a farming business including:

  • Rights of way, easements and wayleave agreements
  • Water supplies, private bore hole agreements and drainage concerns
  • Registration of farms and land with the Land Registry
  • Farm Business Tenancies
  • Overage and clawback provisions and clauses
  • Mobile phone masts, solar panels and wind farm agreements and leases
  • Farming partnership agreements