Our current vacancies for Admin & Secretarial positions can be found here.
To apply for any of these positions, please click the relevant link and complete your application online. We are always pleased to receive speculative applications. If you wish to complete our application form please click here.
(1) Full Time Receptionist and Office Administrator, Chichester office
The successful candidate will be a great team player but must also be able to work on their own initiative. You’ll be a confident receptionist who will be communicating both over the phone and in person. You will have a desire to provide a welcoming and professional client service to any visitors and clients over the telephone and in person. Previous reception or administration experience is not essential however is desirable.
• To manage the Chichester reception desk and reception meeting rooms independently;
• To liaise with other staff members to include but not limited to: booking meeting rooms, archiving, incoming and outgoing post, banking and petty cash, directing incoming queries via telephone, email or in person;
• To provide a professional, welcoming and efficient service to all visitors to the office;
• To provide administrative support to the Office Partner, HR Manager and to other teams within the office as required;
• Other adhoc administrative duties to suit the law firm’s needs.
To apply for this full time position based at our busy Chichester office please click here
What do our staff say about Glanvilles?
Brita Howard - Leasehold Enfranchisement Commercial, Fareham
"I have worked at Glanvilles for over ten years. The firm have always looked after me and helped with adapting my role to my individual needs. I have worked in all offices and all the partners are friendly, approachable and make you feel part of a team."
Daniella Castello - Dispute Resolution and Employment, Chichester
"I have worked at Glanvilles for four years and from day one I have felt part of the team. The Firm are very accommodating and helped me to settle in straight away. Everyone is very friendly and nothing is ever too much trouble."
Michelle Bookham - Reception, Havant
"Working for Glanvilles has been a breath of fresh air. Teamwork is a big part of the firm and everyone is very friendly and happy to help. Being part of the reception team at Havant office is very rewarding. I have felt like part of the Glanvilles family since day one."