Scott studied Law at the University of Plymouth, where he then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course.
Scott joined Glanvilles in March 2014 as a Trainee Solicitor and qualified as a Solicitor in December 2015, where he has since worked within the company and commercial team at our Fareham office.
Scott has experience of dealing with the following corporate and commercial matters:
- company and LLP incorporations and general company secretarial work;
- drafting articles of association and shareholders’ agreements;
- drafting partnership and LLP agreements;
- corporate transactions, including share and asset sales/purchases and the sale/purchase of Dental Practices;
- advising on data protection law and drafting data protection documents for businesses, including privacy polices and data breach management plans;
- intellectual property rights, including drafting licence agreements and registering trade marks both in the UK and overseas;
- reviewing and drafting terms and conditions of business for clients whose customers are consumers, corporate entities, or a mixture of both; and
- advising on a variety of commercial agreements such as agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
In his spare time Scott enjoys watching sport and attempts to play cricket for his local team in the summer months.