• Send us a message

    Fill in our form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

    Please enter name
    Please enter your telephone number
    Please enter your email address
    Please let us know which of offices would most convenient for you?
    Please enter the details of your enquiry
    Please enter the verification code
    Send us a message
  • Services for you
  • Services for business

Personal Injury Trusts

Are you about to receive, or have you received, compensation for a personal injury claim in the last 10 months? If so, you may wish to consider a personal injury trust.

If you don't, you and your spouse or partner could lose thousands of pounds by losing the right to receive means tested benefits - either now or in the future, for example, if you or your spouse or partner lose your job or have to go into residential care.

Means are tested benefits are: Income Support and Job Seekers Allowance, Housing and Council Tax Benefits, Child and Work Tax Credits, Residential Care Fees. A personal injury trust protects your right to means tested benefits.

Your money will be held in the trust for your benefit and can be used for 'extras' - which are not day to day living costs. Extras include cars, houses, Sky TV, broadband, holidays etc.